Spring Break is coming quick! If you're like me, you're probably looking for a good deal on some insta-worthy outfits, so I compiled a few good finds that wont break the bank.
Jumpers and rompers are the way to go for a spring break at the beach. It's easy and you don't have to pair bottoms with it. It's an all-in-one outfit!
1. Orange Bobble Knit Romper | $22.90
2. Grey Lace up Romper | $38.00
3. Yellow Satin Off-The-Shoulder Romper | $19.90
4. Stripe Open Shoulder Romper | $45.00
5. Ribbed Cutout Jumpsuit | $17.90
6. Stripe Jumpsuit | $32.97
Note: I purchased the ribbed cutout jumpsuit (it hasn't come in yet) but I will add a little note about sizing and fit when it does!
Dresses are the staples of spring break, so might as well have a few on hand.
Tops you have to have.
of course you need some swimsuits...
1. Yellow Bikini Set | $15.99
2. Women's Gingham One Piece | $16.99
3. Red Ribbed Bikini Set | $13.99
4. Cutout One-Piece swimsuit | $22.90
5. O-Ring One-Piece Swimsuit | $24.90
6. Black Buckle Bikini Top | $19.99
Note: The red ribbed bikini set (3) just came in today and the color and cut is all really cute. I got it in a medium because the reviews said to size up. I found that a lot of the bottoms ~nowadays~ are super cheeky or even just straight thong style but these bottoms where like a tasteful cheeky, you know? Bottom line, the bottoms fit great but the top is a tad big (which isn't surprising because I'm not very big around the chest.) Ultimately the medium would work for someone who wears a small bottom and medium size top normally.
Don't forget the accessories!
1. Bamboo Chunky Heel Sandal | 3 colors | $24.99
2. Open Toe Platform Sandal | 9 colors | $22.00
3. Shell Shape Straw Bag | 6 colors | $19.99
4. Retro Cat Eye Glasses | 10 colors + options | $8.99
5. Espadrille Platform Sandals | 2 colors | $29.90
6. Georgia Gingham Sandal | $24
Note: I have these sunglasses and I was debating them solely because I wasn't sure if I could pull them off but they've grown on me and I think they'll be so fun with swim suits on the beach!
These are just a few that I found online, but if you're a last minute shopper and looking for a steal, remember, don't sleep on Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I really find so many great things there. You can also check Poshmark, I've had some luck on there because you can make offers which is nice, or go to Target for basics! You can always check the Target app too, it's super user-friendly I think. They almost always have some sort of clothing or jewelry on sale.